ADVANCED FLIGHT TRAINING INTERNATIONAL, INC.
As the name of the company indicates, this is not an ordinary flight training school providing average flight training. We strive to provide the best flight training with the end result that you are more confident in your new ability to handle more situations properly. Through this process, your flying becomes more precise and you find that each flight becomes easier and your passengers enjoy flying with you more.
Daily transition and recurrent training rate $550*.
Travel day $250* (Depending on the location of training and length of the course, the travel day fees may not be assessed.)
Please contact us directly for a quote 772-473-7356
E-MAIL JERRY AT ADVFLIGHT@GMAIL.COM
*Plus travel expenses. "Daily" indicates a normal 9 hour day.
**+$250 per travel day Please keep in mind that an instructor is not allowed to give more than 8 hours of flight instruction in a 24 hour period.
LEARNING SOMETHING TODAY THAT MAKES YOUR FLYING SAFER TOMORROW - PRICELESS!
Our Courses Include:
Insurance-approved flight instruction in your aircraft, at your location, all in a professional atmosphere!
Training in your aircraft - ensures that the training is conducted with the
- navigation, multi function display, radar, de & anti-ice equipment, autopilot, altitude pre-select, flight director and engine display units that are installed in your aircraft.
- It allows the instructor to make you aware of equipment in your aircraft which is not functioning correctly.
- It allows you to be better prepared to handle normal, abnormal and emergency situations that may arise. In tense situations you want to know where your switches and buttons are - not where they are on someone's simulator.
The value of training "at your location" is that
- it allows you to be at your own home, in your own bed at night if desired
- it allows you to train in a setting that you are use to with the instrument approaches that you will likely use
- it allows you be less stressed at the beginning of training by avoiding the airlines to travel to your place of training with the frustrating hassle of the TSA and the potential of missing connecting flights.
"In a professional atmosphere".
Airplanes are designed to do certain things. When you move the controls a certain amount in a certain direction at a certain speed - you should expect the aircraft to respond in a certain manner. This is what we demonstrate. We aren't surprised when it responds in a certain manner - we know ahead of time how it should respond and therefore we know when it is and when it isn't responding as it was designed and we know to start looking for the reason of the anomaly. This type of flying allows us to consistently fly in a calm, cool and deliberate manner. It allows for a smooth, calm transition to a missed approach after arriving at the missed approach point and unable to continue the approach to a landing. By knowing our aircraft this well, and by planning ahead, our flying becomes more precise, we are more relaxed and our passengers are more at ease with our flying. Isn't this what you want?
Your Flight Instructors
Take a moment to become familiar with your instructors and review their excellent qualifications. Yes, they are well-qualified to teach in their respective aircraft but, it is their friendly personality and their ability to simplify complex concepts that will create a desire to learn from them. The instructor’s desire to share his knowledge coupled with your desire to learn will go a long way toward your planning and completing safe flight after safe flight. Not only are your instructors experienced in the aircraft, but also in most flight instrument, navigation AND autopilot systems.
Our Flight Training Philosophy
It is also important to read over our philosophy of flight training. If you desire excellent flight training where your knowledge, comprehension and skills prepare you for the real world of flying you will feel at home with this company and in agreement with its philosophy.
Take a moment to review our mission statement and our ability to carry out the mission statement.
Please click on the Contact Us button to request our insurance-approved syllabus for your aircraft.
Other Valuable Services We Provide:
- Initial pilot training from pre-solo to ATP Multi-engine.
- Multi-engine rating in Sunny Florida
- Pilot services in the Aerostar, Meridian, Mirage, Matrix, Navajo, King Air B100, Cessna 340, Cessna 414, Cessna 421
- Ferrying aircraft - Ask about flying your aircraft throughout the United States as well as to and within the country of Brazil
- Pre-purchase and Acceptance flights
- Assisting pilots in becoming proficient charter captains
- NEW 5-10-2013! - Qualified Cessna 414 pilot position available North Central, MS. Give Jerry a call a 772-473-7356 for information. AFTII is available to provide initial or recurrent training in Cessna 414s.